Trainings are designed to assist educators, health care practitioners, law enforcement officers, child care providers, social workers, religious and youth group workers, probation officers, all other individuals that are mandated to report as part of their job and all the general public in understanding their representative duties & responsibilities under the California state law.
The Mandated Reporter Training will teach:
* What, When & Where to report
* The Four Types of Abuse
* Mandated Reporter’s Legal Responsibility & Protections
* How to Generate an Accurate Report
* What Happens once a Report is Made
* Current Updates on the Law
* Confidentiality of Reporting Party
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion.
Register: Mandated Reporter Training
First 5 Shasta supports the broad sharing of 0-to-5 information without endorsing the content, philosophy, or beliefs of specific authors, experts, or presenters.