Our forms function best using the Chrome browser.
Through Sponsorship Grant funding, First 5 Shasta (F5S) is offering a total of $75,000 for community-driven activities that benefit pregnant women, children ages 0-to-5, their families, and providers working on behalf of young children in Shasta County. Sponsorship Grants demonstrate how a moderate budget can nurture an increasingly vibrant 0-to-5 environment for young children and their families.
Projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Community collaborative support
- Special events including conferences, workshops, trainings, and community events
- Scholarships to groups to attend trainings, workshops or conferences
- Media (development and placement, traditional and alternative)
- Promotions (materials, advertising, alternative)
Each Sponsorship Grant request must address one of First 5 Shasta’s Pathway Goals and Initiatives. Our Strategic Plan reflecting the “Pathway to Children Ready for School and Succeeding at Third Grade” framework, selected goals, and initiatives supporting each goal, is available at first5shasta.org. It is highly recommended that all applicants read the Strategic Plan and familiarize themselves with the Pathway framework prior to submitting funding requests.
Total Sponsorship Budget: $75,000
Request Amount Range: $2,500 to $15,000
To Apply: APPLICATION CLOSED APRIL 21, 2017 (12:00 pm)
Deadline:Submit Requests from March 13, 2017 to April 21, 2017 (12:00 pm)